Google Analytics is one of the most comprehensive free tools available to track the statistical data of a website. The main objective of GA is to provide certain statistical metrics of your website and it answers the question what. Example: Pages that have received high pageviews.
To get the big picture of why it happened, you require a CRO tool to answer it and that’s how Freshmarketer comes into play.
Google Analytics provides the following metrics that help you quickly access the performance:
- Sessions - The total number of sessions within a period of time.
- Users - The total number of users who visited your website in a given time frame.
- Pageviews - The total number of page views received within a period of time.
- Pages / Sessions - The average number of pages that are viewed in one session.
- Avg. Session Duration - The average time a visitor stayed on your website.
- Bounce Rate - The percentage of single-page visits in your site.
- %New Sessions - Percentage of sessions that contain first-time visitors to your site
Benefits of Integrating GA with Freshmarketer
- Integrating Freshmarketer with Google Analytics has few benefits-
- Get statistical Google Analytics data for each variation in your experiment.
- Filter visitors of your website who are involved in your Freshmarketer experiment, through Google Analytics report.
Find how Freshmarketer affects the above-mentioned metrics of Google Analytics. Example: See how bounce rate varies for your variation page in comparison to your original page.
To integrate Freshmarketer with GA and gain the blended benefits, walk through this guide.