Freshmarketer vs Optimizely
Modified on: Wed, 19 Feb, 2020 at 8:25 PM
|A/B testing ||Yes||Yes|
|Split URL Testing||Yes||Yes|
|Split testing with integrated heatmaps||No||Yes|
|Polls and Feedback||No||Yes|
|Heatmaps||Only on integration with Crazyegg and Clicktale||Yes|
|Scrollmaps||Only on integration with Crazyegg and Clicktale||Yes|
|Funnel Analysis||Only on integration with Mixpanel||Yes|
|Form Analytics||Only on integration with Clicktale||Yes|
|Survey||Only on integration with Qualaroo||Releasing soon|
|Advanced targeting segments||Yes||Yes|
|Encryption of sensitive data at Rest||No||Yes|
|Data backup in multiple locations/GEO regions||Yes||Yes|
|Support||Online support and knowledge base||Phone support, online support and knowledge base|
|Snippet Type||Synchronous and asynchronous||Synchronous and asynchronous|
- Real time visualization & reporting of heatmaps.
- Generate dynamic live heatmaps report, instead of viewing them in snapshots.
- Gain accurate insights with no sampling of data.
- Heatmaps for dynamic elements (sliding banners, drop down menu, etc).
- Support for responsive HTML5 and CSS3 websites.
- Heatmaps for gated pages via Chrome extension.
- In-depth metrics on Number of clicks in the website.
- Consolidated reports for pages with common templates.
- Generate heatmaps integrated with A/B and split url testing.
- Pricing plan is based on number of unique visitors per month, rather than total number of visits per month. Example: When a user visits a website 10 times in a month, Freshmarketer considers it as 1 unique visit, while others consider it as 10 visits.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.