Walk through this guide to know more on poll widget.
- Minimize poll- Some of your visitors might answer the poll after sometime. Some might not be likely to answer the poll at that moment. By minimizing the poll a user can answer the poll later.
Example: Polls having questions like:
- Did you find this article useful?
- Did you find what you are looking for, in this page?
- Is our pricing plan clear?
Questions of the above kind can be answered only upon reading the existing page content. When a poll carrying such question is triggered, the user can minimize the poll and answer them, when he/she is likely to give.
- Submitting response- Freshmarketer allows users to add multiple questions for a single poll and every response is passed to our servers. Answer for each question is submitted by clicking on Next button. Instant responses and reports are displayed for your poll.