Freshmarketer vs Hotjar
Modified on: Thu, 15 Nov, 2018 at 2:27 AM
|Heatmap view clicks and scrolls||Yes||Yes|
|View heatmap in mobile and tablet version||Yes||Yes|
|Tracking dynamic elements in heatmap||No||Yes|
|Filter list of visitor recordings in session replay||No||Yes|
|Record sessions for targeted audience||No||Yes|
|Record sessions for all type of devices||Yes||Yes|
|Form Analysis Hesitation time report||No||Yes|
|Track dynamic form from one page||No||Yes|
|Forms drop off report||Yes||Yes|
|Forms refill report||Yes||Yes|
|Create a personalised experience for customers||No||Yes|
|Create experience specific reports||No||Yes|
|Split URL Testing||No||Yes|
|Customisable widget in Polls and Feedback||Yes||Yes|
|Insightful poll reports||Yes||Yes|
|Encryption of sensitive data at Rest||NO||Yes|
|Data backup in multiple locations/GEO regions||NO||Yes|
|Support||Online support and knowledge base||Proactive online support, phone support and knowledge base|
|Snippet Type||Asynchronous||Synchronous and asynchronous|
|Pricing Plan||Based on total pageviews per month||Based on number of unique visitors per month|
- Real time visualization & reporting of heatmaps.
- Generate dynamic live heatmaps report, instead of viewing them in snapshots.
- Gain accurate insights with no sampling of data.
- Heatmaps for dynamic elements (sliding banners, drop down menu, etc).
- Support for responsive HTML5 and CSS3 websites.
- Heatmaps for gated pages via Chrome extension.
- In-depth metrics on Number of clicks in the website.
- Consolidated reports for pages with common templates.
- Pricing plan is based on number of unique visitors per month, rather than total number of visits per month. Example: When a user visits a website 10 times in a month, Freshmarketer considers it as 1 unique visit, while others consider it as 10 visits.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.